RAISE YOUR SELF DEFENSE AGAINST COVID-19 & OTHER HEALTH CONDITIONS BY BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM WHEN HAND SANITIZER FAILS WITH OUR
[ SUPER IMMUNE BOOSTER ]
It’s no more news about COVID’19 being a pandemic which can be severe as a consequence of a weak immune system. You can simply follow me as I shed more light on the immune system and having your immune system boosted.
- Immune System simply means the organs and processes of the body that helps to provides resistance to infection, toxins , and foreign substances that gained entry into the body.
- The Immune System includes a complex network of cells, tissues, and organs that work together to defend against germs. It helps the body to recognize these foreign substances invading the body system.
Why should I boost my immune system?
The immune system does a remarkable job of self-defense against disease-causing microorganisms. Here is a brief explanation of what happens in our bodies daily in response to germs invasion. When there is an initial invasion of antigen in the body, this triggers the production of antibodies which majorly are B Lymphocytes otherwise known as B-cells. These B-cells them divides into Plasma B-cells and Memory B-cells.
How do they function?
Plasma B-cells are responsible to get rid of that foreign substance in the body. Hence, the body is free of the antigens. While memory B-cells stay longer in the body because they keep the memory of how the body responded to the antigen which makes the subsequent eradication of the same foreign substances faster. In practical terms, the immune system responds when there is a first encounter with an antigen which then leads to malaria, typhoid, cough, catarrh, etc. The subsequent occurrence of the same sickness is usually taking care of faster by the memory B-cells. This explains why we feel symptoms of a particular sickness and we will be fine after a few days relative to the previous occurrence of the sickness.
- It identifies foreign substances and eliminates them from the body
- Immune system determines our overall well being
- Our Immune system determines our daily performance
As regards my health and my physical well being my immune system is my greatest asset and all I will do is what is necessary to keep it on guide than to spend money on treating myself for the illness I could have avoided.
HOW CAN I BOOST MY IMMUNE SYSTEM?
Since every part of our body, including our immune system, functions better when protected from environmental assaults and bolstered by healthy-living strategies. Here are a few measures we can take to ensure our immune system is boosted and on its guard for our self-defense:
- Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables
- Exercise regularly
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- If you drink alcohol, drink moderately
- Don’t smoke
- Get adequate sleep. Some of us think sleeping late is a sign of hard work, we can rather sleep early and wake up early, that’s healthy and more productive.
- Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands more frequently and cooking meats thoroughly
- Try to avoid stress
- And lastly, which is the most important healthy way is the use of this supplement
To Have Access To Our Natural Immune Booster That Will Help Us To Achieve The Basic Of Our Healthy Living